Orkut Hacking Tricks
Google Search Tips
Registry Tricks Hacks
Mobile Phone Tips
PC Security Tips
Stop Hair Fall Tips
Quick Beauty Tips
Create nameless files and folders in windows
trick will allow you to create files and folders without any name.
Just follow the following steps:
1. Select any file or folder.
2. Right click on it, press rename or simply press F2.
3. Press and hold the alt key. While holding the Alt key, type
numbers 0160 from the numpad.
Note: Type the numbers 0160 from the numpad, that is, the numbers
present on the right side of the keyboard. Don't type the numbers which
are present on top of the character keys.
4. Press Enter and the nameless file or folder will be created.
Reason: The file or folder that seems nameless is actually named
with a single space.
But what if you want to create another nameless file or folder in the same
For this you will have to rename the file with 2 spaces. Just follow these
1. Select file, press F2.
2. Hold alt key and type 0160 from the numpad.
3. Release the alt key. Now without doing anything else, again hold
alt key and press 0160.
4. Press enter and you will have second nameless file in the same
5. Repeat step 3 to create as many nameless files or folders in the
Latest and Most Viewed
Add Our Banner to your web
site or promote me in your email signature. Just simply copy and paste
the source below to link Back to Us..